MalaMala Game Reserve is the safari industry’s blueprint to the luxury photographic safari. This enormous tract of land offers unparalleled wildlife viewing. MalaMala is the only game reserve in this region where the benefits of tourism directly support adjacent communities.
Jabulani represents the epitome of style, luxury, gastronomic excellence and warm hospitality, yet at the heart of this five-star premium experience lies a cause far greater than its tangible elements. Jabulani is dedicated to the care and sustainability of a unique herd of hand-reared elephants who were rescued from Zimbabwe in 2002.
Itinerary at a glance
Guests met on arrival at O.R. Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg). Travel documentation handed over, after which guests’ board their scheduled Airlink flight to Skukuza. Road transfer to MalaMala Game Reserve.
DAY 1 – DAY 4
Spend three nights at MalaMala Game Reserve.
Short charter hop from MalaMala to Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit). Transfer
via road to Jabulani – approximately 20 minutes transfer time in game viewer vehicle.
DAY 4 – DAY 7
Spend three nights at Jabulani.
Road transfer back to Eastgate Airport to connect on a scheduled flight back to Johannesburg.
End of Arrangements
Rates valid from 01 July 2020 – 20 Dec 2020 and 04 January 2021 – 31 March 2021
ZAR 93 645.00 per person sharing | ZAR 38 295.00 Single Supplement
TOTAL COST PER PERSON SHARING (based on MalaMala Camp, and a partially inclusive rate at Jabulani) MalaMala Camp (luxury room) and Jabulani
Rates valid from 01 April 2021 – 20 December 2021
ZAR 96 570.00 per person sharing | ZAR 40 575.00 Single Supplement
* From 01 December 2020 – 18 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 – 30 April 2021, Jabulani and MalaMala Camp will implement a stay 4 pay 3 special, thus during these dates, you will receive 2 additional nights on the house. One night at Jabulani and one night at MalaMala Camp. Do note that the compulsory community levy at MalaMala Camp and the conservation levy at Jabulani for this complimentary night is to be settled directly at the camps as it is not included in the package.
- Scheduled flight Johannesburg to Skukuza
- Road transfer from Skukuza Airport to MalaMala Camp
- 3 nights accommodation at MalaMala Camp in a luxury room inclusive of all meals, snacks, daily game drives, local drinks (including house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks) guided nature walks, limited laundry service
- Road transfer from MalaMala Camp to MalaMala Airfield
- Scheduled light air transfer from MalaMala Airfield to Eastgate Airport
- Road transfer from Eastgate Airport to Jabulani
- 3 nights accommodation at Jabulani in a luxury suite, daily laundry service, all meals, snacks, beverages and local branded alcoholic drinks, daily activities including The Elephant Experience* (The Elephant Experience includes observing the heard in close proximity, learning more about their behaviour, their unique character traits, their incredible story and what it takes to take care of them. Much of this takes place whilst the elephants are in their natural environment, foraging in the bush, walking through the reserve or swimming at the waterhole. Photographic opportunities with the elephants are also afforded), game drives in open safari vehicles and guided bush walks, Internet usage and ZAR 750.00 bush spa voucher per couple
- Road transfer from Jabulani to Eastgate Airport
- Scheduled flight from Eastgate to Johannesburg
- All flights not mentioned above i.e. domestic, regional and international flights
- All items of a personal nature i.e. curio shop purchases, gratuities, porterage, telephone calls etc
- All massage and beauty treatments
- All premium beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Helicopter flights, hot air ballooning and boat excursions
SHOULD YOU WISH TO MAKE A RESERVATION, OR ENQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABILITY, PLEASE CONTACT: ANGELA MCLEAN
T: + 27 11 268 6826