Airlink operates daily direct air services from Cape Town and Johannesburg into Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park. Skukuza Airport is a one hour road transfer from MalaMala Game Reserve
Shared aircraft charter from KMIA, Nelspruit (MQP) to MalaMala Game Reserve (and vice versa):
2023: ZAR 3250.00 nett per person (minimum 2 people) one way – approximately 30 min flight.
***PLEASE NOTE – DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TIMES MAY VARY UP TO ONE HOUR
Luggage allowance is restricted to 20kg’s per person, in soft bags only, with a maximum size of 40cm (16 inches) wide x 30cm (12 inches) high x 60cm (24 inches) long. A complimentary luggage storage facility is available with Federal Air for excess luggage if a return flight is booked.
Road transfer from KMIA, Nelspruit (MQP) to MalaMala Game Reserve (and vice versa):
2023: ZAR 5 000.00 nett per vehicle (maximum 12 people) one way and ZAR 180 per person Sabi Sand Wildtuin entrance fee – approximately 2,5 hours travelling time.
- Reservations for Airlink flights to and from Johannesburg/Skukuza Airport and Cape Town/Skukuza Airport should be made via your travel agent or directly with Airlink (www.flyairlink.com).
- Check-in for Airlink flights is at the Airlink check-in desks in the domestic departures terminals at OR Tambo International Airport and Cape Town International Airport.
- The departure time from the camps will be 120 minutes prior to the scheduled aircraft departure time from Skukuza Airport.
- A one-hour road transfer is available between Skukuza Airport and MalaMala Game Reserve and can be reserved through the central reservations office
Airlink – via Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- A two and a half hour road transfer can be arranged between Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and MalaMala Game Reserve at an additional cost.
- Airlink operates daily scheduled flights from Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP).
- Airlink also operates direct flights between Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP) and Livingstone Airport, Zambia and between Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP) and Vilanculos, Mozambique.
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport is situated close to the town of Nelspruit, and transfers to MalaMala Game Reserve can be provided by either a small light aircraft (a 30-minute air transfer) or a road transfer (two-hour transfer).