Airlink operates daily direct air services from Cape Town and Johannesburg into Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park. Skukuza Airport is a one hour road transfer from MalaMala Game Reserve
|Daily, O R Tambo (JNB) to Skukuza (SZK)||Daily, Skukuza (SZK) to O R Tambo (JNB)|
|SA 8861, JNB / SZK, 10h00 / 10h50||SA 8862, SZK / JNB, 13h30 / 14h35|
|SA 8865, JNB / SZK, 13h20 / 14h10||SA 8866, SZK / JNB, 14h50 / 15h35|
|Daily, Cape Town (CPT) to Skukuza (SZK)||Daily, Skukuza (SZK) to Cape Town (CPT)|
|SA 8651, CPT / SZK, 10h35 / 13h05||SA 8652, SZK / CPT, 11h20 / 13h55|
- Reservations for Airlink flights to and from Johannesburg/Skukuza Airport and Cape Town/Skukuza Airport should be made via your travel agent or directly with Airlink (www.flyairlink.com).
- Check-in for Airlink flights is at the Airlink check-in desks in the domestic departures terminals at OR Tambo International Airport and Cape Town International Airport.
- The departure time from the camps will be 120 minutes prior to the scheduled aircraft departure time from Skukuza Airport.
- A one-hour road transfer is available between Skukuza Airport and MalaMala Game Reserve and can be reserved through the central reservations office at a cost of US$40 per person one way. This includes the Sabi Sand entrance fees.
Airlink – via Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- A two and a half hour road transfer can be arranged between Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and MalaMala Game Reserve at an additional cost.
- Airlink operates daily scheduled flights from Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP).
- Airlink also operates direct flights between Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP) and Livingstone Airport, Zambia and between Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP) and Vilanculos, Mozambique.
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport is situated close to the town of Nelspruit, and transfers to MalaMala Game Reserve can be provided by either a small light aircraft (a 30-minute air transfer) or a road transfer (two-hour transfer).